Save My Voice – Speaker Maintenance and Projection Course teaches both professional and aspiring speakers how to use their voice correctly for business, so they never lose it!
This course is written for professional voice users of every kind. If you use your voice for your job or career, then this course is for you. Most of us in business need to do a presentation, lead a training session or speak in public from time to time and so many people use their voice in an inefficient way which leads to sore throats, tension, strain and voice fatigue. If you have ever lost your voice or strained it while speaking up over a noisy environment, you will know firsthand how annoying, frustrating and stressful it is not to have a voice!
This course guarantees you will learn how to use the correct muscles for breathing, speaking and supporting the voice for ALL situations in life and work. Once you learn the tools and skills you need to “save your best asset”, you will be set for life and be able to control your voice quality, projection and volume, any time you want. A strong, resonant, powerful and projected healthy voice is waiting for you!
Save My Voice is perfect for…
- Public Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Business Coaches
- Life Coaches
- Fitness Instructors
- And anyone who uses their voice for their job for many hours a day
Save My Voice is a complete instruction and maintenance manual for the voice!
The Course is mapped out in 5 Modules:
- Identification of Vocal Issues and Vocal Branding
- Breathing and Breath Management
- Phonation and Sound-Making
- Nutrition and Vocal Health
- Voice Exercises
In this course you will learn:
- Correct Breathing Technique for both rest and speaking
- Correct Phonation patterns to assure a clear, healthy vocal sound at all times.
- Correct support technique which will save your voice from straining.
- How to identify psychological patterns and beliefs that are currently affecting your voice.
- Identify your vocal strengths and weaknesses.
- How to find the best resonance for your speaking sound.
- How to find the best pitch for your speaking voice
- How to improve your breath control and adjust airflow during speech.
- How to rehabilitate your voice after vocal abuse, misuse or overuse.
- Complete vocal exercise program with videos, workbook and audio files for home practice.
- Complete Health and Nutrition manual with guidelines on what to eat and drink for optimal voice health
- How to care for a sick voice – what to do when illness affects our sound.
- And much more…